The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
West Earth Wall Industrial Park of Longdu Street, Zhucheng City, Shandong Province
This equipment is widely used for the complete separation of poultry skeleton (such as chicken skeleton, whole chicken, chicken neck, chicken leg cartilage, triangle bone, chicken fork bone, duck skeleton, goose skeleton, rabbit skeleton). The separated meat can be made from meat sausage, meat pie, meatball, dumplings and other meat products. Bone slag can extract chondroitin, soup bottom or make bone meal, animal feed and so on. It can also separate the pulp and nucleus of jujube and other melons and fruits, and the pulp can be widely used in food.
1. Boot-up personnel should be trained and operated by special personnel. They must wear disinfected uniforms while working, and food hygiene standards must be met in the processing workshop.
2. Raw materials must be cleaned up by removing viscera and other impurities. The processing temperature of raw materials is - 8 ~10 C, and the optimum processing temperature of raw materials is 2 ~10 C.
3. Material must be mingled with hard sundries such as stones and ironware to avoid damaging the machine.
4. Turn on the motor before starting every day, listen carefully to whether there is rubbing. If there is rubbing, stop immediately to check and adjust, eliminate rubbing, and then start the no-load test. Be careful! No more than 30 seconds for startup.
5. Load operation: When the machine starts, the raw materials are put into the hopper immediately. The feeding should be uniform and continuous. It is strictly forbidden to idle and dump hard stopper materials into the hopper in order to prevent blockage and damage of the machine at the outlet of bone slag.
6. After the work is finished, the skeleton in the hopper is emptied, and then the equipment is stopped.
7. Inspection, repair and replacement of vulnerable parts in time. When the clearance between copper sleeve and bearing is too large, it should be replaced in time. When the rubber sleeve at the back of the cutter seat is inelastic, it should be replaced in time. When the clearance between Jiaolong and meat cartridge exceeds 0.8 mm, it should be repaired. The repairing clearance is 0.20-0.30 mm.
8. Bone slag mouth adjustment: the machine has been basically adjusted in place before leaving the factory. If it is found that there is too much meat in bone slag, stop the machine running, pull the bolt above the adjustment nut, then rotate the copper nut to the right (as indicated by the arrow of the equipment), adjust the clearance, and the copper nut has 12 adjusting slots. It is suggested that one or two slots be adjusted each time, and then put down the bolt to start the machine and observe the operation until it is finished. Adjustment in place. If the slag is slowly discharged, the surface is heated and whitened, it indicates that the slag outlet is small. The machine should stop immediately, rotate the copper nut to the left, and adjust the clearance until the slag is smooth and the slag contains less meat.
9. If the motor stops turning because of the blockage of the equipment, the machine should be stopped immediately for cleaning, the meat cartridge and Jiaolong part should be dismantled, the bone residue squeezed on Jiaolong should be removed, and then the machine should be installed and run.
10. In the operation of the machine, do not put your hand into the hopper, strictly forbid using your hand to grasp and pinch rotating parts, and those with long hair may not operate the machine.
11. Equipment cleaning: First, disconnect the power supply. After the separation of bone and meat is completed, the machine head and the parts of Jiaolong should be disassembled and cleaned. When disassembling, the parts should be placed on the board to prevent the parts from being damaged.
12. when assembling, all parts should be lubricated with edible oil or animal fat.
13. Gear oil is replaced once a half year for reducer (intermediate pressure gear oil N220), and lithium-based lubrication is supplemented once for motor and bearing seat maintenance for half a year.